WHY SHOULD A CLIENT CHOOSE YOUR SERVICE?
This question often comes in a professional’s mind whether they are a beginner or an experts. Every person that has a small business and wants to attract customers, should ask this question to themselves. Today we will discuss why your client may be going to your competitor and not choosing you for the same service or if you already have good clients and want to retain them while attracting new customers, this blog will provide you with a brief information you should know!
“DON’T FIND CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR SERVICES… FIND SERVICES FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS.” – Seth Godin
If you understand this quote by Seth Godin, this can increase 70% of your sales. Let me give you an example of what I mean by this by telling you a brief story. A man went to an electronic store. The manager became very happy to see a new customer come to his store. He happily welcomed him and started showing him his best products. He showed him a television, a refrigerator and an air-conditioner. He showed him a variety of products at different price points, but the man denied. Then, he started to offer him discounts and give him free products in hopes that he would buy it. But the customer denied. Why? Because the customer was only looking to buy a pair of headphones ! For the customer it was frustrating because the manager became pushy and desperate to sell his best products, instead of asking the customer how he could help him. This resulted in the customer leaving empty handed. With him, he took a bad reputation of that manager, that store and bad reviews to tell to his friends. Unknowingly, the manager lost 5 other customers along with this 1 customer just because he was unaware of what his customer actually wanted!
This could be you someday if you focus only on your services and not on what your customers are actually looking for. Your services should take into consideration all the factors that a customer would think of before choosing a service. Put yourself in the shoes of a customer before introducing or marketing your service and you will get your answer. Usually, a customer is looking for following things before he chooses any service:
- Safety : How safe is your service for him/her to walk in without the fear of being experimented or being at a risk of something harmful.
- Solution : Does your service has a solution to a problem your customer is facing? This is one of the main reasons to consider when thinking about why a customer would choose you.
- Convenience : Your service should be convenient for your customer and not only to you. Factors like your location, you way of delivering services, your availability when the customer is in need and your website!
- Quality : Are your customers getting the quality of the service for what they are paying for?
- Price :Your service should be affordable but not cheap. Even if your price is more, make sure you are making your customers feel valuable.
- Satisfaction : Human beings always desire for more. So, if your service can provide satisfaction to your customers or if they compliment you, they are likely to return for your service along with positively referred prospective customers.
Relate your service with all these points and if it meets 3 or more points, your service is likely to be successful ! There are websites which can provide your service a platform where you can market yourself and your services one of which is “Fleeky”!
Recently launched, Fleeky, is a platform connecting independent beauty professionals and beauty seekers in Canada in efforts to help both professionals grow their clientele and ensure clients receive the best services. Want to know how? Click on the link www.fleeky.ca and join Fleeky today to deliver or to receive the best services because at the end, EVERYONE DESERVES THE BEST!