For clarity, “you” or “Users” of the Services may be “Clients”, including anyone seeking hair, beauty and other cosmetic, health and wellness services or “Professionals”, including stylists; hair, beauty, cosmetic, health and wellness professionals; merchants; salons; and any employee of such merchants or salons (whether or not such employee independently registered for the Services).
Professionals to send Clients and Professionals emails at such Client’s or Professional’s direction via the Services. We may also contact Clients to tell them about products and services that Professionals may offer and to further promote Professionals and the Services. We may send Users marketing communications. We will give Users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from Fleeky. Fleeky and its affiliates also use Users’ personal data and other personally non identifiable information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Website and Services, to better understand the Users of our Services, and to improve our Services.
Customer Credit Card Information: Fleeky uses a third party to keep a protected copy of your credit card number. This billing data belongs to you, and by utilizing the Service, you grant Fleeky a license to use this data to bill you for services rendered.
Personally Non-Identifiable Information: We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you at the time of registration, or when you choose to use certain of our Services. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact Users. Examples include but are not limited to demographic data, age, education level, profession, geographic location or gender. Fleeky may store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by Fleeky’s affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
Passively Collected Information: When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain additional, personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, date and time of page views, location information associated with your IP address, your interactions to an ad delivered by us or our ad technology partners and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of the Website and/or our services.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our Users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided through the Services in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify Users personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Log Files: In operating this Website and the Services, we may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons and log files. A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. A web beacon is an electronic file that signals when a webpage, advertisement, video, other content, an email or newsletter has been viewed. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access the Website or our Services. Our cookies, web beacons and log files help provide additional functionality to the Website and Services and help us analyze Website and Services usage more accurately.
Additional Tracking: We may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, also track your use of our Website and the Services for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, as well as to enable you to use and access the Services and pay for your activities on the Website and through the Services. We may also, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, track your behavior on our own Services to market and advertise our services to you on the Platform and third party websites.
Sharing Information: We use the information we collect from our Services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect Fleeky and our Users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads. We won’t share Users’ personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.
We may share your personal information with:
• Authorized service providers. Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include, but are not limited to, fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the functionality of the Services, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to User’s personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
• Fleeky affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with Fleeky-owned or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Fleeky companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
• Business partners. We may share User’s personal information with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. We won’t share your personal information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
• Contact. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
• Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our Users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Terms of Service or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Security: We take precautions to ensure the security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Website and our related Services, this information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.